Leadership is not about titles, positions or flowcharts. It is about one life influencing another.
— John C. Maxwell
Customer Centric Solutions (CCS)
CCS provides dynamic, practical, consultancy-based training and development services, building leaders to achieve the desired vision and goal. Their customer-focused solution, with user-friendly tool kits ensures the following results: enabling behaviour change, optimising people effectiveness and achieving the desired results.
As the South African Partner for Gazing Performance Systems International, an additional skill and tool kit has been added to their service offering: a methodology to assist leaders and their teams to maximise their ability to "Perform under Pressure." This is achieved by providing practical skills, easy-to-use tools and maps that drive performance to impact significantly on results.
Sharon Shakung & Associates
Our Personal leadership development programme ranges from one- to four-day interventions, covering numerous learning modules that vary in scope and depth. Customisation of the programme enables clients to define specific outcomes as informed by their particular needs.
The following topics are covered:
- Self-awareness and identifying personal blind spots;
- Understanding own personality, personal strengths and areas of weakness;
- Understanding and respecting different personalities and perspectives;
- Understanding your locus of control – being a victim vs empowerment;
- Setting boundaries, managing conflict and giving constructive feedback;
- Assertive communication and active listening skills;
- Identifying emotions and interpersonal behaviours;
- Understanding different levels of critical thinking;
- Understanding functional and dysfunctional behaviours;
- Managing disruptive change, learning from experience and developing resilience after setbacks;
- Building confidence through reminders of personal successes;
- Using the power of gratitude/appreciation and the benefits of journaling;
- Defining your personal vision, goals, talents, gifts and skills; and
- Contributing to harmonious relations in the world.
Read more about the Personal Leadership Development programme here.
Redefine Human Capital
Redefine Human Capital (RHC) is a strategic human resource provider, delivering high quality leadership and organisational solutions in the areas of Recruitment, Career Management and Human Resource Consulting. Our prime role is to assist our clients to identify needs, develop an action plan and facilitate change to enhance the success of your organisation. Our management, human resource, and training services are designed to improve productivity, efficiency, communication and employee morale. RHC is Apso accredited and a certified Level-1 BBB-EE supplier.